DDSCFA Institute is developing voluntary, global industry standards, the CFA Institute ESG Disclosure Standards for Investment Products (the “Standards”), to establish disclosure requirements for investment products with ESG-related features. The purpose of the Standards is to provide greater transparency and consistency in ESG-related disclosures, resulting in clearer communication regarding the ESG-related features of investment products. The goal for this Exposure Draft is to elicit feedback on the proposed principles, requirements, and recommendations within the Standards.
• CFA Society Singapore Advocacy Committee would like to submit a collective response if there are substantive comments from members.
• Respond by 30 June 2021
• You do not need respond to every question
• Send your response to [email protected]
• If you would like your identity to be kept confidential, please let us know in your email to us
• Respond directly to CFA Institute – [email protected] – by 14 July 2021
• Join us for a e-roundtable discussion on one of the dates below
• Chatham house rules apply
Date: Monday, 28 June 2021 (12pm-1.15pm)
Date: Tuesday, 29 June 2021 (12pm-1.15pm)