We are pleased to inform you that the 37th CFA Society Singapore Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held in person at the SBF Centre, Level 6 on Thursday, 09 November 2023 at 7:00pm (SGT).
We will be sharing the Society’s achievements and milestones over the 12-month period ended June 2023. We will also take the opportunity to unveil various initiatives for 2024.
We are dedicated to supporting our members and upholding our mission of setting the highest standards in ethics, education, and professional excellence in the investment management industry.
Dinner and drinks will be served before the commencement of the AGM. Join us to enjoy a dinner buffet and network with fellow charterholders.
Please register via the registration button. If you have any questions regarding the AGM and its agenda, please reach out to us at [email protected].
Thank you and we look forward to your presence on 9 November 2023!
Best Regards, Secretariat, CFA Society Singapore
1. To confirm and adopt the Minutes of the 36th Annual General Meeting convened on 14 November 2022. (Attachment 1)
2. To confirm and adopt the Annual Report and the Audited Financial Statements of the Society for the financial year ended 30 June 2023. (Attachment 2)
3. To propose and approve CFA Society Singapore Constitutional Amendments. (Attachment 3)
4. To re-elect up to five Board Members for a two-year term. (Profile of Nominees in Attachment 4)
5. To elect two new Board Members for a two-year term as replacements for retiring Board Members. (Profile Nominees in Attachment 5)
6. To re-appoint Messrs RSM Chio Lim LLP as Auditors of CFA Society Singapore for the financial year ending 30 June 2024 and until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting, at a remuneration to be agreed upon between the Board of Directors and the Auditors.
7. To transact such other ordinary business as may be properly transacted at an ordinary general meeting.
For and on behalf of the Board,
Laurel Teo Huei Huei, CFA
Date: 18 October 2023